You can have the kitchen you’ve always wanted. Call us to get started.
- Fox Granite fabricates and installs all natural stone slab countertops. This includes granite, marble, travertine, quartz (i.e. LG Radianz, Silestone, Caesarstone), soapstone, and limestone.
- We do both residential and commercial jobs. For the most part, the lion’s share of our work is direct-to-consumer; therefore, we are well trained to deal with all of the unforeseen issues that arise in existing homes.
- Design Services. We bring our expertise to you. Yes, some companies want you to fax or email them the drawing of your kitchen. The only problem with that is they never get to see all the unique details of your job. And frankly, picking a granite color in a showroom or at a slabyard before you see samples in your home often leads to poor color choices….b/c it’s your house’s design scheme that dictates how the granite will look, not that showrooms’. Our salespeople are all trained to help you find the right set of selections from color to backsplash tile and edge choice.
- We stock our own material; therefore, the samples we bring with us are exactly what you are getting. Along with your ability to come over to our shop and see the slabs in person. We eliminate the massive amount of time and confusion that some customers working with other granite companies spend at the slabyards.
- Some companies choose not to disconnect existing plumbing and demo existing countertops. We do it all…we will demo any type of existing countertops you have and disconnect the plumbing before we start work, almost always the same day we come to install your countertops. So you don’t have to call around to find a handyman to do so and be without your kitchen any longer than necessary.
- We have the staff to take care of your plumbing needs too. Just let us know, and we can reconnect your sink and/or cooktop.
- If you choose to go with a tile backsplash, we can do that too!! Our tile crews are quick, precise, respectful, and clean. So don’t worry about calling your friends up for a referral for a tile contractor, we have it covered. We do the stressing for you, b/c we know hard it is to get good pricing and service from tile contractors for small jobs like backsplashes.
- Who needs a handyman? Perhaps one of the most useful people to know when it comes to work around your home is a skilled handyman. They can do just about anything. So if you need to rearrange your cabinets, turn a cooktop cabinet into a free range stove, patch sheetrock, touch up paint, install trim mouldings, or anything else we will do it for you too.
- “The Fixer.” Yes, we have a fixer. Please, let me stress the rarity it is to have a true fixer that can do it all….few companies have them. A fixer in the granite world is regarded as the triple black belt in granite skill. He can fix just about anything from scratches on the surface of your stone to removing oil stains. Please don’t get the wrong idea, only about 1 in 250 projects we do will ever require his skills over the lifetime of your granite. However, it’s good to know that if something does arise down the road, we can fix it.